Friday, July 8, 2011

Vacation & Reading!

Just a quick update. I went to Cancun recently for a friend's wedding. It was AMAZING. If you're ever looking for an all inclusive (adults only) resort in Cancun...The Royal in Cancun is where it's at! They also have a resort in Playa del Carmen. Seriously, the place was awesome!

As for reading, I've been devouring Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series. I'm a little over halfway through the third book. Really, really enjoying this series!

That's all for now folks!


  1. Cancun is pretty isn't it?
    Still my favorite beach here is definitely Puerto Vallarta. :D There is less international tourists there though, :)

  2. LUCKY YOU!!!! It looks gorgeous there. I really need a vacation:) So glad you're finally getting around to Kate Daniels, I just adore that series. You can never have too much Kate and Curran:)

  3. Alex, it was really beautiful! I've never been to Puerto VAllarta...maybe next time ;)

    Jenny, I'm LOVING the Magic series. I've been reading them back to back, which I rarely do!!! Can't wait for Harry Potter on Thursday, have our tix!!! :D

  4. Woohoo, awesome! Totally deserved as a vacation :)

    Glad you're enjoying the Kate Daniels series so much!! I love, love, love book #3, it's my favorite and I think the turning point of the series. From then on, the books really become top-notched.

  5. What a beautiful beach, thanks for the pimp. I'll have to keep this in mind when I finally do take that trip to Mexico!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Book Fare Delights Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal